What forms do I need?
The forms below are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it for FREE here.

Applications/Forms for Discharge to City’s Drainage System
(for more information, see Section 14-12.22, Revised Ordinances of Honolulu and Section 11-55-04, Water Pollution Control, Hawaii Administrative Rules.)

Private Storm Drain Connection

Dechlorinated Swimming Pool Water

Temporary Discharge of Effluent (for discharge not listed in the City’s NPDES permit which requires State NPDES permit)

Surface Runoff from Industrial Facilities (State NPDES permit is also required for this discharge)

Outreach Activities Forms

For more information, please call the Environmental Concern Line at 768-3300, or click here to contact us.